PreschoolSpot is pleased to be hosting the second annual summer Book Study Blog Party. The title of our book this year is Teaching in the Digital Age by Brian Puerling.
What is the book about?
[from the publisher]
Teaching in the Digital Age will provide you with developmentally appropriate and effective strategies for using technology to facilitate children’s learning. This comprehensive framework will help you select and use a variety of technology and interactive media tools in your classroom—including digital cameras, audio recorders, webcams, publication and presentation tools, and multi-touch mobile devices.
How does it work?
Beginning June 6 one chapter from the book will be discussed each week on a different blog. We will make an announcement here on PreschoolSpot when each chapter discussion is published to make it easy for you to follow along. If you are going on vacation don’t worry, simply subscribe to the blogs and the discussions will be in your inbox waiting for you when you return.
Meet the 2012 Book Study Blog Party team
- Karen Cox from Prekinders
- Jean Feldman from Dr. Jean and Friends
- Matt from Look at My Happy Rainbow
- Vanessa Levin from Pre-K Pages
- Deborah J. Stewart from Teach Preschool
- Scott Wiley from Brick by Brick
How to participate in the book study
- Get the book
- Subscribe to each blog so you can be notified immediately when chapter discussions are posted
- Share your thoughts by commenting on the blog posts
- If you have a blog, grab the party button below and join the linky party by linking up your own post for each chapter (linky opens June 6)
Get the discount
Redleaf Press is generously offering our readers a 35% discount on the book. You can order your copy of Teaching in the Digital Age from Redleaf Press and enter the code STUDY to receive this special price.
Don’t forget to invite your friends, the more the merrier!
Did you miss the first annual Book Study Blog Party? Catch up HERE